Ensure sure you don't forget any items while shopping at our physical stores or just have it ready for you to grab on the run, (from any Smart Marine store). Simply add to cart and when you are ready to finalise your order, change the drop-down in your cart from 'Ship to me' to 'Pick it up in our stores' and you can select the Smart Marine store you want to collect the items from via the next step. Easy-peasy! You can pre-pay online or in store on collection. We just need a little time to prepare the order. Please let us know when you intend to collect and we will confirm the pick-up time by email. Please note, pre-paid orders will require photo i.d. to collect. Website orders are processed on week days so please contact the stores directly for urgent weekend click and collect orders. (0800 80 50 40) Please click here to view our Smart Marine store maps.
New Zealand Shipping Information (Business days / hours apply, Monday-Friday)
NZ Shipping per order (Standard Shipping): NZ $9.99 nationwide or FREE NZ SHIPPING when spending NZ$300.00+ per order. Some items are excluded. The shipping price for each item is shown on their product pages below the price.
- Orders are dispatched within 24 hours from point of order. (Supply issues / delays are rare and if applicable, you will be notified within 24 business hours)
- NZ Delivery Estimate from dispatch, (Monday- Friday): Auckland 1-2, North Island 2-3, South Island 3-4*
- Rural Delivery / Bulky / Heavy / Dangerous Goods orders may take up to 1-2 days longer.
- Online tracking details will come to you by email once the order is collected & scanned by the courier.
- All orders are sent out with insurance and online Track & Trace and must be signed for on arrival.
- Goods will be shipped once payment has been validated and the order is accepted and invoiced by the SmartWeb Crew.
Essential Shipping Tips
- Some special items are freight free and will show this. Some items are not included in our special freight deals and the products page details the items shipping terms. The shipping total at checkout will include all applicable shipping charges for your order. Ocassionally we may run additional shipping promotions, so ensure you check out the front page banners and sign up for our emails be notified.
- The parcel is insured so someone will need to sign for it, if not the courier leaves a card to call and arrange another delivery time. For your convenience we can also deliver parcels to PO Boxes if preferred.
- Providing a business address is often quicker and more convenient.
- Urgent couriers can be arranged at an extra charge. You are also welcome to call the stores to make orders and to discuss delivery options such as Saturday delivery and generally urgent orders. 0800 80 50 40
- DAMAGE IN TRANSIT: Freighted/couriered items must be thoroughly checked inside before signing for your delivery. Ensure all products are in good condition. As per strict courier company conditions, damaged items must be reported by the receiver within 24 hours of delivery to qualify for an insurance claim/replacement on the items.
**Please Note: smartmarine.co.nz ships overseas web orders outside of New Zealand to these countries only: Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, New Caledonia, Niue, Samoa, Tahiti, Tonga, Vanuatu, Wallis & Fortuna.
- GST: You will be charged New Zealand GST Tax on your initial website order. GST will be removed from your final charges on your acceptance and payment of the shipping quote.
- USING YOUR OWN SHIPPERS: If you plan to use your own shippers, please let us know in the comments box during checkout. Additional export paperwork from your shippers is required to process your order with GST exemption. We are happy to liaise with your shippers.
- All international orders will be quoted & sent with the parcel's full value insured for your piece of mind.
- Most parcels travel by air, via NZ Post. Larger parcels may need to travel by ship. Some items may be restricted by nature or size for shipping purposes. The Smart Crew will let you know your options.